August 14, 2011 - August 20, 2011
This week has sure been a doosey! This is officially my last week as a 20 year old. As I think about aging, it makes me nervous...well that's a post in itself (on my birthday). This past week we got an adorable baby puppy named Scooter, he happens to be one of the all time cutest wiener dog I have ever laid my eyes on in fact. He has a belly that just can't resist to drag on the ground lol. Here is a picture of this tiny thing.
This week has sure been a doosey! This is officially my last week as a 20 year old. As I think about aging, it makes me nervous...well that's a post in itself (on my birthday). This past week we got an adorable baby puppy named Scooter, he happens to be one of the all time cutest wiener dog I have ever laid my eyes on in fact. He has a belly that just can't resist to drag on the ground lol. Here is a picture of this tiny thing.
Along with getting a new family member, it was also the week of our churches first annual Kidz Fun Fest, and boy was it a hit with our family. Makaela and Haleigh had a blast and not to mention I also had a wonderful time. We all brought guest's and Haleigh even won a $30 gift card to Walmart because of all the guest's that she brought! How awesome. Makaela was probably dressed up as the cutest clown that I have ever seen. She participated in the whole thing because she is a youth leader for the children's church. Here is a couple pictures of her in her totally awesome clown suit.
(Makaela getting ready at home before the First Annual Kidz Fun Fest)
(Makaela and Jaclyn Verdin at the Kidz Fun Fest)
Man, this blog is really turning into an awesome picture show. I'm not done yet either! I also had a really awesome order for Meghan Thompson for a baby shower. It was firetruck themed for a little boy and it quite possible had the cutest cupcakes in the world, thanks to me. lol.
I have something really special that I want to post tomorrow or the next day. Our friend up in Arkansas made Makaela, Haleigh and me some teddy bears made out of our daddy's favorite t-shirts. They smell like him, and just flood us with memories and we can't get enough. I am so excited to show you guys because I have fell in love with these three bears. What a great thing to have! .......post about them coming soon (including some pictures).
No comments:
Post a Comment