Monday, August 1, 2011

God gave me you for the up's and downs...

For those of you who are reading and don't already know...I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend Nick for 6 wonderful years. As much as they have been wonderful and the best 6 years of my life, they have also had alot of hard times to accompany those fun and easy times. This past year we have had so many up's and downs...between a hard month breakup, daddy's passing and other family issues...we have stuck it out and made it through the storm. When I first started dating I was 15 and he was 16, we thought we were big shot's because he could drive and I was about to turn 16. We had puppy love and it was over flowing. Everynight we would kiss and say those infamous words to eachother when he would walk me to my door after a date "I love you". Little did I know, I had no idea what love was. Much less unconditional love. It was a term I thought I knew all about. Now that I am nearing 21 in 23 days it is becoming real what real, unconditional, pure, godly love is. We have made it through thick and thin, black and white and fun and sad. He has been there by my side through every rough time and always been a shoulder that I knew I could cry on. When my daddy passed away 3 months ago, it killed me, knowing that my daddy honeslty loved Nick and gave him his blessing before he passed...makes me feel at peace with knowing that he is the one for me. I am so in love with him and his family and our future that I cant even contain myself sometimes. It makes me cry like a baby right now as I write this because my family, and his mesh so well and one day we will have our own. I love you Nicholas Medrano, more that you will ever know or understand.

Please find Black Shelton's: God Gave me You.
This is my anthem.

No comments:

Post a Comment