"Dear Satan, you helped me build up a tower like you did with Nimrod, but I'm tearing it down for my God. By the way I'm cleaning out my Ipod, I'm giving you back all your music. Who are you using now? Chris Brown, Ne-Yo, Tpain, Solja Boy, Beyonce or Game? Every artist's motivation is the same, to take away from the reason that Christ came. See now I'm covered in the blood of the Son and I'm writing you this letter to ensure you that our relationship is done. You just lost one."
PLEASE google or YouTube the video "Letter to Satan" the message is unbelievably touching and heart wrenching. It makes you take a look at your life and really dig deep and realize your true intentions and motives. I am in love with this.
PLEASE google or YouTube the video "Letter to Satan" the message is unbelievably touching and heart wrenching. It makes you take a look at your life and really dig deep and realize your true intentions and motives. I am in love with this.
No comments:
Post a Comment