Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day 2010

Valentines Day this year went off without a hitch! It was on a Sunday this year, so Meme and Papa took the opportunity to take the 6th grade Sunday school class that Meme teaches to Incredible Pizza in Pasadena and come back to our house for an 'after party'. Considering the fact that Nick and Me stayed up until almost 1am the morning before at a 'Rock-N-Bowl' at a bowling alley with his family....we were POOPED! The very last picture is of Nick and me the night before. But once we got to Incredible Pizza after church it went crazy. It was so much fun playing all the games and eating all the pizza we could possible fit in our mouth. After that we went to our house and played Wii and all kinds of things. We had the fire pit going (hints the picture of it) and we had a blast. Who knew 11 sixth graders would be so much fun! The beautiful picture of the flowers is what my dad bought me (: how sweet. Hes my valentine lol. I love him! Well here's a few pictures of the day. By the way, nick bought me beautiful flowers too, I put them up at the office on my desk (: But dads are on my night stand!



BAD NEWS: My camera is broken...yeah...the BRAND new expensive, professional one! I cant believe it. I filled out the warranty paperwork on it just now. Hopefully they will still take it. I will keep ya updated. Sorry for anybody that planned on taking pictures with me this week...looks like it wont be happening. UGH. I will be back in business in NO time though (hopefully) xoxo



LOOK AT THE HEART SHAPE IN THE FIRE! HOW CRAZY IS THAT?! IT WAS TAKEN ON VALENTINES DAY TOO! ...I think that's more than a coincidence. goodness gracious!

















No comments:

Post a Comment