Sunday, February 21, 2010

Homework Overload!!

This week was pretty hectic. It all started with a HUGE load of homework that is due this coming Tuesday. I have recently came to terms that I am one of the biggest procrastinator ever. I should have started on all of this homework right when I found out about it lol. So now its two days before it is all due and its looming on my mind! oh brother. Anyways, the week ended pretty amazing...Nick, the girls and me went to Ichibons, Kemah and then we topped our awesome Saturday off by watching Planet 51 at the dollar theater lol. Yesterday was probably the funnest day that I've had in a long time. Since Makaela and Nick decided to ride the biggest and baddest ride at Kemah Boardwalk, Haleigh and me took it easy and rode the more 'touristic' (is that a word?) ride. Here is a picture of the view that me and haleigh had while we were on our ride (:




ps. ive been working myself to the bone on bows (: they are looking pretty cute.
OHHH and Haleigh started softball practice this Friday and guess who is in charge of all the bows for the girls on her team?! me of course (; hehe

GO YELLOW JACKETS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment