Family, Friends, God, Crafting, Baking and Photography is what keeps this girl running!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Build-A-Bear Bonding
When life hands you opportunity's take them. Thats exactly what I did the day that Makaela had a birthday party to go to in Kemah. The house was so quiet I couldnt stand it so Haleigh and me took off for a fun sister day! (: We decided that we were going to go to build a bear and build the cutest bear we could make. In my mind that meant a girly little bear who wore pink tu-tu's and glitter bracelets. Little did I know, in Haleigh's mind that meant a tough little guy who wears a football uniform :/ lol. After that we went to the beach just too goof around and haleigh found herself a snail! Here is a few pictures of our fun day!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment