Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Its really cold outside!

Last night I got a MUCH needed break from my night class at Lee College. Going to night classes, REALLY STINK! So in celebration Nick and me headed out for a "night on the town" lol..not really. We went to eat at Tacos De Julio (best place ever) then went to Academy and did a little light shopping haha. After Academy we headed over to Hollywood Movie Theater and watched 'Valentines Day'. That is probably one of the funniest movies ive seen in a while. It totally brought out the V-Day spirit in me (too bad Vday is over). This weeks agenda consists of work, school, work, school and on and on and on....ugh. But once the weekend hits I will have fun (: the Highlands Fish Fry is this Saturday and then I have a surprise 25th birthday party for nicks cousin (: yay. Hopefully I will be getting lots of rest and lots of homework done. Until then, enjoy a HILARIOUS picture of nick at the movie theater last night. Im not sure why they had this prop there...LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment