Lately I have been so stressed out about finances and everything that surrounds school. I haven't even stopped to smell the roses and point out all the wonderful things that are developing in my life. When Daddy passed away it put my entire life on hold, I didn't even want to get up in the morning...much less go to school and act like a normal person. Slowly but surely I am starting to do more and think about the wonderful man that my Daddy was and will always be. The past week all I can think about is how my dad lived his life to the fullest! He never ever let a fun time or something fun pass him up, he always was having fun even in his last days. I want my life to be like that! The past few months I really gave up on craft's, cakes and also photography. Which is crazy to me because those are all the things that I absolutely love to do. My Daddy was the one who bought me my first camera and was always buying me photography things and being completely enthusiastic about my photography kicking off! I never want to quit because that is something that me and him loved talking about together. He was always cheering me on with everything that I do. So this past week I have started to do things that I love again! Here is a few snapshot's of what I have been doing this past week!

Here is a cute peace sign cake I made for Nick's cousin who was turning 11!

A lovely pink and black polka dot bow I made for an adorable baby girl!

And how could you not want a cutesy camo bow!

Last but not least, I took this couple's pictures at a park around Baytown. They did wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment