Right now I am sitting in UHCL at my Special Education class. We are watching a video about children who are in special education and I cannot help but think about how blessed me and my family and friends are. Lately I have thought about alot of the negatives that come along with life in general. I haven't taken the time out to look at all the wonderful thing that are going on right now in my life, my families life and all the people I love and care about. Life is such a short ride. I want to have all the fun and happiness I can before it is all over. I thank God for everything that he has provided for me and I can't help but ask why? I know the answer...because I have laid everything down on the line and gave him all my worries. That is the only reason, on a daily basis I tell God, please just do your will and I will be happy. No matter what that is, it is his will and I know it is what is best for me.
Today before class I took the girls to go get some highlights, just wanted to share a picture for this blog. Doesn't really go with my message, just a fun pic :)
No comments:
Post a Comment