Thursday, December 8, 2011

3 months have passed.

Baby Girl Baptism Cake I made for one of Nicks friends.



Nightmare Before Christmas Birthday Cake for a friend I go to school with.



"It's A girl" babyshower cupcakes.



Birthday Cookies for a two year old "Train themed" birthday party.




Jungle/Giraffe Themed birthday cake.



Wyatt getting kisses from his Great Grandma Rios




Wyatt sitting up playing with his blocks while Aunt Maddie babysat him.


When Wyatt is with me I Aggie him up! GIG EM'



Wyatt with Nana, she loves him!


Wyatt visiting Meme at her office :)





Wyatt and his Uncle Nick watching football and being lazy!




3 month pictures!


6 month pictures!



Wyatt Lee Medrano at almost 6 months, his first Halloween.




Nearly 3 months have passed since my last post. Why did I let that happen? Although it has been three months since I have posted, I have still been involved in the blog world by reading my favorite blogs and saving pictures so I can post about them when I come around too it. This semester to say the least has been miserable for me. I found out that if I don't pass a certain class that my graduation will be postponed by another year. I have yet to take that final (will discuss that in a minute). I also have just had my dad on my heart alot this semester. We went to Arkansas to pick his things up and that was extremely hard. My heart is heavy over the intense feeling of missing him this holiday season. I long for my dad to be here with me and my sisters physically. It is so hard to believe that 7 months have passed by without him being on this earth. I see him every time I look in the mirror or every time I think about marriage, having children or watching my sisters grow up. The pain is never ending but slowly it becomes easier.


Other than that, I have done more crafting this semester than I have ever done in my crafting career. This October I hosted my own booth at the Highlands Jamboree and had a huge array of things that I sold (I will post pictures). Designs By Madison is officially the name of my business and it is growing rapidly. I have so much business this semester and holiday season and am so grateful.


Speaking of being grateful, my nephew Wyatt Lee Medrano will be seven months this December 20Th. He brings so much joy into my life. Although I am not "legally" his aunt yet, I feel like I have this special bond with him and every time I think about his day of birth it makes me cry...literally. He was born May 20Th, just a couple weeks after my dad passed away. With all the sorrow that was going on in my life surrounding loosing my father, watching this precious baby boy being born into the world brought me so much joy and took my mind off of all the pain. Every time I see him he makes me smile, and makes me so grateful for the happiness that he gave me in the hardest time of my life. As he grows, my mind is blown at how much I love that little boy and how I cant wait until he is bigger so I can tell him how much he made the saddest time in my life easier to bear by coming into this word.

No comments:

Post a Comment