Thursday, May 27, 2010

Makaela's Spring 2010 Band Concert!

Tonight was Makaela's Spring 2010 band concert. She was AMAZING. The Drew Intermediate 6th grade Band played 4 songs and they did so great. I had no idea that my little baby could play her trombone that awesome! My sisters continue to amaze me with all they do and how much they are growing into beautiful young ladies. Me being the proud big sister that I am, I have posted some pictures and videos of my little sister rocking it out at her band concert. KK....we love you so much and are EXTREMELY proud of you and all of your accomplishments. I love you.
Look how cute her outfit is! (ohhh and notice the zebra ribbon tied to her trombone case..hehe thats my girl)

They are so cute. Look how grown up they are getting!

Still cant beleive they let me pose like that lol.


Nana, Papa Cecil, Meme and Papa Marvin all showing their support :)


Makaela and her friend taking a time out to pose for a picture :)


Makaela playing her trombone, such a pro!

KK taking pictures with a few of her "fans" lol

We love you Makaela!



No comments:

Post a Comment