Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Live. Laugh. Love.

Wow. I have totally been slacking off lately on my bloggin'
So to wrap up...well...half of May is already gone so I will go ahead and tell you 'everything' that has happened so far:
1. Passed math...moving on!
2. Almost finished with Lee College! (summer classes are the only ones left before UofH)
3. Have a HORRIBLE cough that will not go away, I sound like a coughing crazy person!
4. Started my May Mini class (music appreciation, I hate every minute of it lol)
5. Nick got his awesome new job working at Dow Chemical over on Independence Blvd.
6. Haleigh's 1st softball season came to an end....ugh, how I miss those games already!
and alot of other things...but tonight, Nick and me went bowling. We have been bowling alot lately and I'm really starting to like it! I think I'm a pro, but every time we go Nick reassures me that I'm definitely NOT pro yet LOL. He has this crazy curve ball that he does and it gets me every time. ugh. But I'm starting to realize that life is speeding by so fast and there is nothing that is stopping it. I'm going to be 20 in two months...how did that happen? How has my childhood escaped me so quickly? I would love to go back to the days where I had nothing to worry about other than who was going to be outside to play with when I got off the bus, or was Mom cooking diner or Dad because I really liked Dads meatloaf lol :). Time flies by and without asking. Sooner or later, I'm going to be out of college, teaching, married, a mom and then a grandmother. Can time just stand still for a little bit? I want to enjoy this time of my life because regardless of all the stresses and strains of everyday life...my life is wonderful in every way. I have family that loves me, friends that support me and a boyfriend who is there for me at anytime. What more could I ask for? Here is some pictures of Nick kicking my butt at bowling tonight :) little does he know...I "let" him win....haha no that's a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment