Last week was Spring Break. Meme and Papa took Makaela, Haleigh and me to go see Aunt Karen and Uncle Scott in Charolette, North Carolina. We flew out super early on a Friday morning and got there about 3 hours later. The plane ride was Haleigh's first time on a plane and she loved ever minute of it...you can see that in the first picture I posted of her anxiously waiting to hop on the plane (:....After a weekend at Uncle Scott and Aunt Karens, we took off on Monday and headed to Myrtle Beach (about a 4 hour drive from Charolette) and stayed there until Friday. It was amazing...we did everything under the sun. We stayed at Ocean Reef Resort right on the shore and all it took was a few steps out of the back of our hotel and we were on the beach. Here is a few pictures of our trip. I picked the best out of ...somewhere around 600 pictures...hope you like. Ill comment on each picture as I post them (:
Haleigh and Makaela getting buckled in the airplane...so nervous...well they wernt..I was lol
Kristen, Makaela, and Lauren playing dress up at the cousins house. :) Haleigh was too shy.
Ethan standing in his backyard after jumping on the trampoline for HOURS
Since all the kids liked the trampoline, I thought I would give it a try!! lol
In NC, they have the most beautiful trees...I had to share them with you!
The girls and me in the car, not sure where we were going but what was I thinking going out with no makeup!!!! lol
Sisters :) going to Ripleys Believe It Or Not
.............They are my life.
Me and my Pirate boyfriend :) he was cute.
The girls posing infront of the Aquarium
BEAUTIFUL Jellyfish that were at the Ripleys Aquarium in Myrtle Beach.
Haleigh and me in an oyster :) hahaha
FIST PUMPPPP :) lol...insider
All of us girls waiting to see the broadway show :)
all in all.......it was a wonderful spring break.
THANKS MEME AND PAPA!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment