Hey guys, I want to post more pictures than this SO bad. I know that this does absolutely no justice to all the fun that I'm having and the 400 something pictures that Ive taken so far. Yes 400 pictures, and this is only my second day being here....lol....wow. This place is so beautiful and a perfect getaway! I would love to just take a ton of my girlfriends here and spend a weekend. My grandparents, my sisters and me are staying at the Ocean Reef Resort in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. This place is absolutely wonderful. It has a lazy river, indoor and outdoor pool, about 6 hot tubs and everything else under the sun. I do not want to go home. I wish we could stay here for the rest of the year! :) Everybody is already passed out asleep and I'm the only one up, so I thought I would give you a sneak peak until I get home on Saturday night and fill my blog with pictures of the beach....so until then...have a great week! xoxo :)Family, Friends, God, Crafting, Baking and Photography is what keeps this girl running!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
In Myrtle Beach :)
Hey guys, I want to post more pictures than this SO bad. I know that this does absolutely no justice to all the fun that I'm having and the 400 something pictures that Ive taken so far. Yes 400 pictures, and this is only my second day being here....lol....wow. This place is so beautiful and a perfect getaway! I would love to just take a ton of my girlfriends here and spend a weekend. My grandparents, my sisters and me are staying at the Ocean Reef Resort in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. This place is absolutely wonderful. It has a lazy river, indoor and outdoor pool, about 6 hot tubs and everything else under the sun. I do not want to go home. I wish we could stay here for the rest of the year! :) Everybody is already passed out asleep and I'm the only one up, so I thought I would give you a sneak peak until I get home on Saturday night and fill my blog with pictures of the beach....so until then...have a great week! xoxo :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment