Lately, within the past few day's I have just felt like I have been in a major rut. Spiritually, physically and emotionally. I am not sure how to shake this feeling other than to just pray about it. I was looking on a fellow blogger's blog and she posted this lovely prayer that I just love. Every word speaks to me in a major way :
"Lord Jesus, you have shown me that only one thing is absolutely necessary, and that is the only thing that I want to seek after with all my heart: that I may live in Your presence every day of my life, that I may gaze upon Your beauty with a heart of worship and adoration, and that I may learn to know Your heart, Your ways and Your will. To this supreme purpose I dedicate myself. By your grace, I will make this the highest priority of my life. Amen"
When I read this I felt like this prayer covers all bases....no matter what I am needing or wanting in my life, I still need to dedicate my EVERY move to Jesus Christ and it will always work out. We may not think that things work out OUR way, but they work out HIS way ....and that is the BEST way. I am so thankful that I was raised knowing Jesus Christ, lately I have been praying for a chance to witness to someone about his love and kindness. I can't imagine not knowing Jesus on a personal level, I want to introduce someone to unconditional love like I feel.
All in His name,
Madison :)
No comments:
Post a Comment