Sunday, April 3, 2011

Stress.

The past few months have definitely been stressful to say the least! I have had more going on than ever before. I now am working at 4OurKidsLearning (a daycare in baytown) Monday - Friday. On top of that Monday - Thursday I am also going to UHCL full time! My family and friends have been awesome on helping out with stress but it is still piling on! I am totally looking forward to summer being here! I thought I would try and take a full load in the summer but the more I am thinking about it I am dreading taking any classes! I have always gone to school year round since I have been out of high school. So therefore I think ill take at least one class...It would feel like a waste of a summer if I didn't.


On another note, I am planning a baby shower for Whitney! She is having a baby boy and they are naming him Wyatt Lee Medrano! We are so excited! The baby shower is going to be "cowboy" themed and we are having it on April 17th at my house! I am ready for this baby to be out so I can cuddle with him! <3


Here is a cute recent picture of me and Nick at a friends birthday party!



xoxo, will write later on this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment