Monday, November 8, 2010

a little bit frazzled!!

I am so disapointed in myself how I have let my blog desinigrate over the last two months! I cant beleive that I have done that. From here on out I will never do that again. I have flew past my first semester at UHCL and am full fledged into finals and Thanksgiving break coming up! I cant beleive this year has went by so fast.

Updates:
-Chris and Whitney are pregnant!
-My photography business is doing wonderful!
-School is absolutely stressing me out!
-I dont have enough time in each day!
-Homework is overwhelming!
-I feel like I dont get enough time with Makaela and Haleigh!
-Same with nick (always missing him)!
-My blog looks pathetic, and I need to step up my game with it!
-For Spring Break 2011, Im going snow skiing with the Medranos, Chris and Whitney and Nick!

So that's it for now...yeah...its alot and im so stressed out. After making that list, I just want to go to bed thinking about all of it!

On top of that, I have a 30 page report due in 2 weeks...oh lordy...

see you SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment